5 October 2011

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

Hey girlies, I picked this mascara up a few weeks ago and I have to say I am quite impressed. I used to be a big fan of this type of brush and Max Factor Stretch was my favourite mascara before False Lash Effect which is of the plastic kind.

I love the formula of this mascara it’s not too wet that it makes my lashes look like spider legs, which on me I really don’t like. It separates my lashes and builds at the roots making them look long and full.



A problem I have with mascara is the fall out I have towards the end of the day, about 3pm onwards I have little black bits just below my eyes, sort of on top of my cheeks. My beloved MF False Lash Effect does this too just not as much. The Revlon mascara has minimal fallout like my MF one. The only mascara that I have found to have no fall out (on me) was a Dior one I picked up in New York 18 months ago. It was so tough to get off too! It will be mine again one day!

Revlon on top, MF False Lash Effect on bottom

If you don’t like the big brush then this won’t be for you, as you can see from my pic the brush on the Revlon mascara is bigger than my Max Factor, at first it was a little tricky to work with but now, I love it and have been reaching for it over my Max Factor.

I realise I should branch out a bit and try different mascaras, I really like this mascara. I will always have a back up Max Factor though, it’s just the way it goes!

Have any of you tried this mascara? Are you a fan too?

7 comments:

  1. I was curious how it works, I saw it in stores, but I already have few mascaras to try out. I personally like big brushes and it seems it works pretty good too, so I think I'll buy it someday. X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I dont like brushes I prefer plastic applicators but it would be good to see what would happen if you used the MF brush in the Revlon mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to prefer big brushes like this one and the results look amazing on you, I will have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great on you! I didn't like the rimmel accelerator and I sort of assumed it was the same. Will bear it in mind. Max Factor False Lash effect is also one of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes are incredible.
    I know it's a sin, but I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard nothing but good things about this mascara so picked it up when Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on Revlon but I still havent used it!

    Like you I absolutely love false lash effect by Max Factor and no matter what mascaras i try i always come back to the same one :)

    Grow lucious looks fab on you! can't believe your natural lashes are so long and thick looking ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, they look really good! Such great extending affects! i gotta go pick some up too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx