11 May 2012

My……how they’ve grown! Before and After

I have to give you girlies a heads up about this nail oil I’ve been using. I bought it on eBay for £2.45, it is the sample size, so only has 3.7ml product in the little bottle but I didn’t want to waste my money on something that may or may not have worked.




Well I wasn’t expecting these kind of results! I started off by cutting my nails down to roughly the same length *kicks self for not taking a photo* then every night rub a small amount of this oil into my cuticles and gently push them back. After a few days I noticed my nails weren’t peeling or breaking so much and they were so hard and strong.

I found a photo from a previous NOTD post for comparison but here’s the before and after.


I hate nails with no polish on! Yuk!
Pretty good huh?! I’m a clumsy ol’ fool sometimes and have snapped a couple of my nails since taking that after photo, so I have cut them all down and starting them again. I hate uneven nails.

I bought this nail oil for my dry cuticles and didn’t expect much more from it so the length and strength is a bonus!

Have any of you tried nail oils? Any others you can recommend for dry cuticles?


10 comments:

  1. Wow! So getting some of this, ur nails look sooo long! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really weak nails so am definitely going to try this one!! thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm jel! I've bought the Sally Hansen one so will let you know if it's any good :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely colours and shades i like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute! I love the post. I will definitely be back for more! I hope you'll check out my blog.

    I'm veryyyy jealous of your nails...ahh!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CND are brilliant for nail products. i love the Solar Oil! great review.

    www.teaandvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice color! Now I must try this for my nails too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx