28 February 2012

Month in Photos #1

Good afternoon girlies!

Apologies for lack of posts at the minute, me and Darren ♥ are in the middle of moving house so I’ve packed my make up away and just have out my everyday items. Normal posting should resume soon!

This is a new section on my blog, I wanted to do a weekly photo’s section but to be honest I don’t do that much weekly and some weeks are busier than others so I thought monthly posts would be better.

Annnnyway! (I do ramble sometimes)










Went to NTA’s * little mix @ NTA’s * cinema * snowy street * footprints * my handywork * Emma’s birthday drinks * the crazy juice * giant Baileys cupcake * MUA love * MUA event sweeties * TOWIB * nom * WICKED * Funky OPI bag * Real Techniques in
Boots Liverpool Street
* Desparados in Angel * lip hero!

Hope you like these kind of posts!



3 comments:

  1. Fab pics, that big cake WOW!!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding pics.Ufh m in love i wish i would joined this :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sitting here with my cat. Love this! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx