27 June 2011

LUSH - Dragons Egg - PIC HEAVY

Hey girls, I bought my first Dragons Egg back in March and since then have purchased 2 more, I went in asking for ‘something that made me go WOW’. The SA got it bang on because this really is a sight to behold.





I loved the way it rolled around my bath hatching and giving birth (ooo eer), it’s colours and refreshing scents of lemon really did make me want to jump in it straight away, alas I waited for the whole thing to dissolve and couldn’t resist grabbing the glittery goodness before that too dissolved.

The pot of gold!!

#
Look at the gorgeous gold ripples!

LUSH blurb:
“As you bathe in the whirlpool of vibrant, fiery colour and inhale the refreshing sherbet scent of lemon and bergamot, you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. Citrus oils are known for their invigorating effect on the mind and Dragon's Egg is no exception! Drop one of these baby dragons in the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before evenings out.”

I don’t know about you but I just about have time to Cleanse and Polish in the morning let alone have a bath before work, I’m out the door at 6.50am most mornings but yes defo before a night out. After having a Dragons Egg bath my skin was super soft and moisturised I was shimmering from head to toe because of the gold glitter too.


The aftermath of my Dragons Egg!
I can’t pass a LUSH store without picking one of these bad boys up and I’m getting to be quite the bath snob too, if I don’t have any LUSH goodies in hiding somewhere then I’ll just have a shower! Ha! I love my baths, but they just ain’t the same without some sort of LUSH product bobbing away before I plop in!

Check out the Dragons Egg on LUSH website HERE.

Who else has tried this bath bomb? Are you hooked too?

13 comments:

  1. WOW, this is perfect before a night out! There is some serious amount of gold out there... ;) X



    P.S. Don’t forget about my new giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow when I tried this nothing like that happened to my bath :( maybe a little bit of gold....but nothing like that...anyway love your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love lush products! their solid shampoos and body butters (especially the Buffy bar) are my favorite things there :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this looks so cool! I think i'm going to try this ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love lush very nice review.
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very interested in your blog

    I follow you

    kiss
    http://ohbambina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds and looks lurvly! I love the bath bombs..but have never tried this one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mademoiselle Lala - It is a beautiful bath bomb and a joy to watch! :) x

    @TuttyFruityBlogSpot - Thank you. Really? Maybe you had a duff one? Or maybe mine was made by someone very generous :) x

    @MaviDenix - I am a massive LUSH fan too x

    @CollegeCurl13 - Yeah do, let me know how you get on! x

    @Pandora's Box - Thank you x

    @Oh Bambino - Thank you, I'm glad my blog interests you x

    @The Girlie Blog - It really is lush! :) x

    @Katey - It's worth a buy hun, it's so luxurious x

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks gorge- did it leave your skin dry though?

    www.iamfabulicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ I Am Fabulicious - Not that I noticed hun, not anymore than usual anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How have I never heard of this?! Amazing.


    xo jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! What a coincidence, I tried Dragons Egg for the first time yesterday... LOVED IT!

    I've been testing a few Lush bath ballistics lately & the last few have been quite disappointing (Spacegirl, Butterball, GeoFizz, Butterfly) but Dragon's Egg was fantastic! I totally agree with you. DE has it all - colour, drama, softening & will definitely be a repurchase for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx