13 September 2010

Barry M Nail Paint in Bright Pink

Afternoon girlies, I promised Gem that I would give this pink colour by Barry M a whirl. So here it is.


It applies the same as the purple one but the colour pay off is a little darker than what it looks like in the bottle. It's a very very bright pink! Not one that I would normally wear on my hands to be honest, probably more one for the toes, as I like to be a bit more adventurous on my feet.



I think it's ok and I would defiantely wear it on my feet but for my hands I think I'll stick with what I know works best for my skin tone etc.



Do any of you have any Barry M varnishes? I've seen a beautiful coral coloured one in Superdrug, I wish I had grabbed it then!
Stacey x x x

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love it!!! Thank you for showing me! :) I know what you mean, I think this colour would look fab on your toes!

    http://gemmaantonia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely gorgeous! very girly and er, candyflossy. That is so a word! :P

    I've picked up a few of the Barry M polishes when Boots have them on offer - the black one stained my nails which didn't please me one little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gem - You're welcome hun x

    @Joy - I agree candyflossy! ;p I have my eye on a gorgeous green polish by Barry M too, it's like a jadey sort of colour. Mine were 3 for £5, such a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been dying to try BarryM polishes but they dont say if they ship to denmark on their website and every single time ive sent them an email to ask i never got anything back :( gonna try again.. those look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you honey, Barry M polishes are so good and dirt cheap! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx