1 September 2010

My Skincare Products

Hey girls, did we all have a nice bank holiday weekend? Darren ♥ and I done some major relaxing! Trackie bottoms, sofa, Ultimate Big Brother, X factor, DVD’s and munchies. Our kinda weekend!

Back to the post. I’ve had a bit of bloggers block the last week or so. Over the weekend I had a look around the flat and found I had a good 4-5 posts to share with you, first up is my skincare products.

Left to right: Dream Cream, Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1, Bio Oil, Witch Face Scrub, Nivea Soft, Dermalogica Genlte Cream Exfoliant, Chanel Hydramax Cream for Dry Skin, Vaseline Light Refreshing Body Lotion and Nivea Q10 Anti-wrinkle Cream.


Left to right

Dream Cream
I have only just discovered this beauty through the blogging world and I have to say it is a really lovely cream. Read my full review on it HERE

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1
I bought this after watching one of Laura’s (lollipop26) videos on You Tube. I use it daily and my skin has never been better.

Wicth Exfoliating Face Wash
I was using this everyday before the above but found it is a little but too harsh for my skin. I have very dry skin on my face and this just didn’t help things at all. Darren ♥ however is fond of it!

Left to right

Nivea Soft
My good ol’ Mum ♥ got me onto this stuff, we used to use Nivea cream in a dark blue bottle with a white lid, it had a really strong smell about it and felt quite tacky on the skin. Mum ♥ changed to this, I tried it and have loved it ever since. It absorbs into the skin lovely and has a really fresh smell about it.

Vasline Light Refreshing Body Lotion
I have to moisturise after every bath or shower otherwise my skins goes a bit dry and flakey, it feels tight and just generally unhappy. This body lotion is light and fresh, non heavy/tacky and the big bottle lasts ages. A little goes a long way too.
Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant
After watching one of Lisa Eldridges YT videos about skincare products and her do's and dont's regarding your skin, I made some heavy hints to my sister for my birthday present in April and guess what I got it! I only use this once a week as a treat for my skin. Dermalogica products are quite pricey and I find this routine works well for me.
Left to right
Nivea Anti-wrinkle Cream Q10
I bought this to help fight the wrinkles! I’m getting on a bit now and I’ve noticed fine lines and blemishes appearing. I use it most days, it also has an SPF 15 in it which it vital these days for protection against the suns harmful rays. I wish I started using anti-wrinkle cream years ago! Every little helps so the advert says.

Bio Oil
This is another must have product, it really does do what it says on the tin. Before Darren ♥ and I went on holiday in June I applied this most nights to the ever growing scattering of stretch marks I have. Mainly on my breasticles and thighs, this stuff helps to reduce the scars so they don’t show up so much. I also use this as a cuticle oil at night.

Lastly

Chanel Hydramax Cream for Dry Skin
For my birthday in April, I went to Debenhams and bought Chanel foundation (review to follow). The Chanel assistant noticed I had dry skin on my face and gave me this little sample tube to try of an evening before going to bed and I have to say it really made a difference to my skin. It was quite oily so not a product for during the day. This was only a sample tube and as you can see from the picture I cut the top off it to get every last bit of the product out. I’ve checked on Debenhams website and the full pot of cream (50g) is £46. From just that little sample tube I got 8 uses out of it so I think £46 is quite reasonable. One day……………one day it will be mine!! Muuhahahahahahaaaaa! Lol

Do any of you beauties use the same products as me? Do any of you know a good night cream for dry skin for under a tenner?

Leave me a comment I’d love to know

Lots of love Stacey x x x

3 comments:

  1. It's really good hun, leaves my skin so soft after and good if you get the odd pimple! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bio oil, dream cream and all the vaseline body lotions too.

    I'd like to try some Dermalogica products for a while but can't quite bring myself to fork out such a huge amount - but then it's my birthday next month so if my sister is as nice as yours.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx