3 September 2010

My Favourite Perfumes

Morning ladies, this is just a quick post to show you the perfumes I'm loving right now. I counted 16 perfumes in total but some are old and need throwing out, but because there is a tiny bit left and I love the shape of the bottles (ie Jean Paul Gaultier!) I'm keeping them. ;o)





Left to right
Calvin Klein - Euphoria, Stella McCartney - In Two Peony, Victoria Beckham - Intimately Beckham



Left to right
Viktor and Rolf - Flowerbomb, Christian Dior - Dolce Vita, Thierry Mugler - Alien, Stella McCartney - Stella


Left to right
Narciso Rodriguez ♥, Thierry Mugler - Angel, Hugo Boss - Woman

I bought Narciso Rodriquez in June at Gatwick Airport, it was £55 instead of £74, I had never even heard of it until Lollipop26 mentioned it on one of her videos, I went to Debenhams shortly before going on hols, had a whiff and fell in love! That one and Angel by Theirry Mugler are my favs out of the lot. Angel is a bit common now but I stlll love it.

Do any of you have the same perfumes as me? What others can you recommend I add to my stash?

Have a good weekend my beauts

Stace x x x

8 comments:

  1. Great collection hun!!Angel smells so nice!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u, Angel is my Friday perfume! It is such a beaitiful smell and a little goes a long way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm drooling over flowerbomb :) i smelled it finally the other day at sephora and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calvin Klein smells so good ! njummie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @The Girlie Blog - I've never smelt Pleasures, is it by Estee Lauder?

    @Steph - It is amazing, I wanted it for ages, I bought mine last June at Gatwick airport for cheap!

    @Lisa - I agree, I'm on my second bottle of that. "Thank you Darren x" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice collection! I have the same hugo boss, CK and christian dior ones and absolutely love them. I'd also recommend Chance by Chanel - Judging by what you already have I reckon you'd really like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Joy, I do like Chance by Chanel too, very fresh perfume. You have very similar taste to me! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx