12 January 2012

Avon Nailwear Pro – Deluxe Chocolate

Afternoon girlies! Just after Christmas the Mothership came to stay with me for a couple of days, in her bag of tricks (make up bag) she had this polish for me, it was supposed to be a little Christmas present but it didn’t turn up in time.

Deluxe Chocolate is a gorgeous warm brown colour with loads of gold in it, as with most duo chrome effect nail polishes the glitter particles don’t shown up that great in the photos but you can see it in the bottle.




I’m so impressed with this nail polish. I painted my nails on Monday night and they’re still going strong now. No chipping just a little wear on the nail tip. See photo below. I am so over the pastel shades too, love these kind of dark colours. I might just paint the tips and give them another coat of Seche Vite, see how long they last after that!

2 days still going strong =D

Avon have a big sale on at the minute and this polish is only £4 on the website or £3 from the catalogue, that's very cheap for 12mls of polish! You can buy it HERE or if you have an Avon lady local to you then snap one up, I have placed an order for Fushia Fun a gorgeous pink colour. From the website it looks like it has some of that duo chrome glittery goodness that I love!

Are any of you fans of Avon? What else am I missing out on?

4 comments:

  1. I'm into dark colours this time of year, too. Everyone seems to think it's spring already!
    PS - How I save money to buy makeup - http://tinyurl.com/7vmsv3a

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! i like it! :)

    take a look at my blog!

    xoxo

    doro912

    http://doro912beautylounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks.I like your blog.Nails looking outstanding.Love its brown sheen. I've got to get my hands on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx