24 January 2012

Vivo Cosmetics – Baked Bronze Healthy Glow

Hey gorgeous girlies! A while back I was sent some bits and bobs by Vivo Cosmetics after the TOWIB event and this little gem was in my parcel.


Healthy Glow is marketed as a baked bronze but I don’t think it is a bronzer at all, it’s bronze in colour but I would say it’s more of a highlighter, I certainly can’t do any bronzing with it. It retails for £5 and I have heard there’s a few other colours too. You get a whopping 12g of product for £5 which to me is a massive selling point. They look suspiciously like my MAC Soft and Gentle MSF too, just less pigmented, see swatch below.

Left MAC Soft and Gentle Right Vivo Healthy Glow
 
Left MAC Soft and Gentle Right Vivo Healthy Glow


Vivo Health Glow used lightly on the top of the cheekbone
 
Vivo are exclusive to larger Tesco stores, I am yet to check out the entire range because I haven’t found them in a store yet. Do you know of any stores that currently sell this? Please let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Sadly my local Tesco doesn't stock Vivo :( It looks very nice and more subtle than Soft and Gentle

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local Tesco Extra in Scotland sells it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gaelle - Such a shame isn't it, I'd like to check more of the range out, I'm sure I'll come across it soon xx

    @Girlie Blogger - They're very pretty, Vivo is only available in the UK though. I tried to follow your blog but I'm blogged from viewing it at work? x

    @Vickie - Ahhh does it! I'm so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a shade's u have..Amazing beautiful.I really really wanted this color, but they only sold one where I was living. So somebody else was lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorge. I got the baked brozer at TOWIB and I literally love it and use it every day. I really want to get my hands on some more Vivo but the nearest Tesco to me that stocks it is pretty far away. I'm still trying to persuade the bf to take me on a little road trip there! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx