15 January 2012

FOTN Brigitte Bardot

Good evening lovelies! My other half was at the snooker today so I had a chance to have a play with some make up. Tanya Burr, Pixi2woo on You Tube uploaded THIS video of a Brigitte Bardot look. Tanya had previsouly done the video 2 years ago but with a super duper camera with better quality etc she redone it.

This is my go at it.



Face
Chanel Vitalumiere 20
MAC MSFN Medium
Benefit Hoola
Sleek Suede blush

Eyes
Zero Pencil by Urban Decay
Matte black shadow by Sleek
Brule e/s by MAC
Matte browns by Sleek for brows
Max Factor False Lash effect mascara
Eylure 100 lashes

Lips
Stripdown lip pencil MAC
Hue Lipstick MAC

I had so much fun doing this look. I done this at 2pm this afternoon and I still have it on now! Wish I was going out! The last time I tried to do anything like this with black eyeshadow I looked awful!

Enjoy your Sunday night lovers!

23 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous on you!! I will def have to try it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing look!

    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Will be trying this next time I have a night out <3
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOOTIFUL my love, reallyi pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That liner made your eyes twice as big. So sultry. Beautiful makeover.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! You look amazing!!! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look awesome, wish that you'd gone out with it too :D always loved brigitte's sexpot look

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you girlies for all your lovely comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your skin looks flawless absolutley beautiful hun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - fab look! Super glamourous - Bardot would be proud! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg you look AMAZING!!!!! such a gorgeous look x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning Stacey! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing picture ...takes right after her Mum ........Mum xxx lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow !! looking beautiful i like your hair style alot.Really pretty."Stripdown lip pencil MAC" making you more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look, stunning!! Love the hair too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx