3 February 2011

Illamasqua Course – 25% off – I. AM. THERE!!!

Hey girlies, my sister♥ picked up a Metro this morning and on page 41 there was the ad below, she booked me on for the 2 hour Night-Time Diva Course as a birthday present!!!

Click on image to enlarge

I’m so excited, I’m booked to go on 13th May, which is a Friday night at the Beak Street school. If you book before 28th February you will get a 25% discount so instead of £50 it will cost you £37.50! Just be sure to quote ‘Metro25’ when you phone/email. No qualifications are required, which is good because I don’t have any. Faye ♥ said the very helpful woman on the phone advised there were still spaces available for 13th and the 27th May.

Illamasqua blurb:-
‘This 2 hour intensive course is the ideal opportunity for you to learn from the professionals, experiment with products and create your own statement look before hitting the town.

The ideal start to any night out, it’ll equip you with the skills to give any look an Illamasqua edge’

To find out more about the course and to book click HERE to go to the Illamasqua page.

Upcoming Course Dates are : 4th Feb, 18th Feb, 4th Mar, 18th Mar, 8th Apr, 13th May, 27th May

Also included in this offer is one complimentary product from the Pastel Nails polish set, I think I may choose – Caress, which is described as a Cornflower blue.

Are any of you interested in this course too? £37.50 might seem like a lot for 2 hours but I get to learn from the professionals and walk out of Illamasqua with new tips, tricks and ideas. I can’t wait to go.

Thank you Faye ♥ for buying me this amazing birthday present and I blame you for how poor I will be after this course! Lol

ODE TO MY ALTER EGO...
MY ALTER EGO IS THE PERSON I WANT TO BECOME.
SHE'S DARKER, BOLDER, BRAVER.
SHE'S A MORE INTERESTING VERSION OF ME.
SHE DOESN'T HOLD BACK.
SHE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN.
SOMETIMES, I LET MYSELF BECOME MY OTHER I.
WHEN SHE WALKS OUT AND TAKES OVER,
I FALL IN LOVE WITH WHO I AM.

4 comments:

  1. lucky you! I answered your lovely comments on my blog and thank you for following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really exciting! And Illamasqua is such a gorgeous line.. I think it's really cool that you get a chance to create your own statement look, too! What a great gift!! :D

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. @illustriousloves - Thanks hun, I'm well excited x

    @CarmenSays - your welcome, thanks for following too xx

    @Claudia Paola - I agree, although I don't own anything by Illamasqua I'm sure I'm gonna love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx