28 November 2011

You Tube Video - Haul #2 - New Look, Vivio Cosmetics and Superdug

Morning sugarplums!

Did we all have a good weekend? I did, it was very relaxing. I made a batch of low fat cupcakes (recipe to follow). They were 9 pro points on Weight Watchers, the only downside is I ate 3 of them! I'm getting weighed tonight, hopefully I will stay the same. I can't see me losing much more weight before Christmas, I have loads of work stuff on. I'm also meeting my girlies for tea and a cupcake on Sunday!

Please Like, Comment and Subscribe, it really would make my day =D

Haha! I look so confused in this thumbnail!





2 comments:

  1. Love your accent. But then again, you probably think we have an accent (in America). Love your hair. You look just like Kim Catrall.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Revlon polish – because my blog is purple and black I really think I should buy this! (any excuse, eh?) I’ve spotted a few VIVO goodies in my local pound shop and wasn’t sure if they’d be worth picking but judging by the highlighter and fake lashes they might be worth trying :)

    I’d love to try the NYX lipsticks but they’re about 4 quid each on the uk site so I’ll be browsing ebay for some NYX bargains ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx