21 November 2011

You Tube Video - MAC Lipstick collection

Morning girlies!

Hope you all had a fab weekend, I just want to apologise for not uploading anything for a week! Bad blogger! No excuse really, I had a bit of good news on Saturday night and celebrated in style, my hangover lasted til Wednesday! I felt very sorry for myself! =D

Here is my MAC Lipstick collection (so far), since filming this video I have acquired a new MAC lipstick, Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper. In the video I mention the lovely Gaelle and her blog The Make up Fairy however I forgot to list her blog in the details. (sorry hun) I won Gaelles recent 200 follower giveaway which had the lippie in as a prize. Go follow, she's an absolute sweetheart and she's done the Pixiwoo course! Well jel! =D

Enjoy! Please rate, comment and subscribe!



1 comment:

  1. Hello there! you've such a cute blog! I've just become your follower! If you want to follow me, here's the link:
    http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx