15 March 2011

FOTN - featuring Up the Amp by MAC

Hey dolls! This is the make up I wore for my sisters birthday party the other week. This was my first time wearing such a bright lipstick. I went to MAC to buy Girl about Town (for Faye ♥) and Vegas Volt for me but I preferred Up the Amp. I’m so pleased with the colour and can’t wait to wear it out again.

Please excuse my brows, looks like I forgot to give the lil monsters a brush through!
Face
Smashbox Primer
MAC Face and Body in C3
MAC Studio finish concealer for under the eyes
MAC MSF in Medium
Benefit Coralista Blush & a bit of Rose (wine) too!

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Glitter Brilliants Reflects Red
Ardell lashes no 117’s

Lips
MAC Up the Amp Lipstick

Next I think I will try a red lippie. Any suggestions? Thanks girls

10 comments:

  1. I really like the bright pink on you! It looks great. I've been wearing max factor felt tip pen Pink Princess (had to get it because I am a princess XD)and I love it!
    Stacie from Kawaii Nail Art
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Stacy :) Love up the amp on you!

    I am in desperate need of vegas volt! Think it will look gorgeous for summer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww lovely FOTD!!!That lippie is looking great on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful,that lipstick really suits you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stacie - Thank you Princess! lol. I'll have to check the Rimmel one out x

    @*Dainty*Dollymix* - Thanks Sinead I love it too. Vegas Volt is bright but it's gorgeous too. Lovely coral colour xx

    @rakhshanda - Thank you hun x

    @BeautybyPaula - Thank you, it's defo a firm favourite now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lashes look so amazing! Love the lipstick too, really suits you :)

    Enter my giveaway:
    http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog, and LOVE it! I see your wearing Coralista blush, looks gorgeous. :)I think I need it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! You look beautiful!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous!!Thislipstick suits you so much hun!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Charlene - Thank you x

    @Amanda - Welcome and thank you hun x

    Dylana Suarez - Thank you x

    Blushingloves Irene Greece - Thank you, I love it so much, can't wait to wear it again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx