17 March 2011

Liz Earle - Mask and Tonic

Hey girlies, as you know from my Cleanse and Polish post I am a massive Liz Earle fan. I’d read some amazing reviews about these 2 products so took the plunge and pur-chased.


Intensive Moisturising Treatment Mask

What they say
Problem: dry, dehydrated or stressed skin.

Solution: this deeply rehydrating ‘moisture’ mask will help to replenish, calm, condition and moisturise skin. Apply to face and neck and relax for 10-15 minutes. Naturally active ingredients include St John’s wort to soothe, borage to help lock in moisture and rose scented gernaium to help tone and balance “

How I use mine:
I use this mask once a week after using my Cleanse and Polish, I apply a thin even layer to my face, I don’t bother with my neck, if I did I’d go through it too quick. Lay back in the bath and relax, I probably only leave mine on for 10 mins but it’s enough after that I use my Instant Boost Skin Tonic (see below)

I bought the 50ml tube which was £12.25, you can buy this HERE.

Instant Boost Skin Tonic

What they say
“This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture”

Pour onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck after using Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Naturally active ingredients include organic aloe vera to revitalise and soften and calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E to soothe and refresh the skin”

How I use mine
I squidge a bit of the tonic (you don’t need a lot) onto a bit of cotton wool then wipe over my face and neck. This stuff has the best smell ever, it’s smells like clean babies, that gorgeous sweet smell. I use this after Cleanse and Polish and the weekly mask.

I really can see a difference in my skin too. I’m kicking myself now for not thinking about taking before and after pics!

Liz Earle do this in a range of sizes, I bought the 200ml bottle which cost £11.75 but if you wanted to try this without committing to the mls, then you could buy the 30ml spritzer for £4.85 or a 50ml bottle for £4.85?? Aye?? You do the math, I think I know which one I’d buy! You can buy these from HERE.

All in all I'm still loving Liz Earle, I think on my list next will be the Skin Repair Moisturiser for dy/sensitive skin.

I’m sure it will deliver just like the rest of the range. Bravo Liz Earle……Bravo

Visit Liz Earle website HERE


P.S. Sorry for the excess linkage! I like to provide you with as much info as poss! ;o)

4 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in trying some Liz Earle products! I've heard about her thermal cleanser. Have you used that? P.s. great post! I love linkage <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these products! I'm not even a fan of toners cos I just think it's a bit of a waste of time but the Liz Earle tonic smells so scrummy I really enjoy using it. And the mask is awesome, although I think I only have one or two more uses in mine :(

    My sis loves the skin repair moisturiser but I was thinking of treating her to the superskin moisturiser for her b'day, don't s'pose you've tried it yet? (hate the thought of splashing out on it if it's a bit rubbish!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reviewing these, I am definitely going to try both of them. I already use the Cleanse and Polish that comes with the cloth and I am a huge fan so based on your review I am definitely going to give both of these a go.

    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review hun, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your messages girlies, they make my day! xxx